Everyone of us experiences one or more miracle in our lives everyday; whether we realize it or not. Just as a child is oblivious and unaware of how many times their mother or father will go out of their way to make their life easier. One example could be a parent holding their hand on the forehead of a child, as a source of protection, before the child slams his/her head into a hard object. The tender mercies of God are no different, only much greater. Heavenly Father sends miracles in our lives everyday. Do we always recognize them? I know I sure don't.
My purpose is to share these things with others so they can recognize the daily blessings in their own life. There are things we can't yet recognize because we fail to see what is in front of us. I believe the more we recognize the hand of God in our life the more we will see, and develop a greater amount of humility, gratitude, patience and charity.

No comments:
Post a Comment